Friday, December 30, 2011

mini cinnamon rolls with orange glaze

Yes, I have more cinnamon rolls to share! Remember the cute little mini cinnamon rolls I shared a couple weeks ago?? Well, I've made an improvement. One of my favorite cinnamon rolls are the Pillsbury orange rolls. Makes my mouth water just thinking about them :)

I kept the recipe for the mini cinnamon rolls the same but changed the recipe for the glaze/frosting. 

Make 2 rectangles from 4 of the triangles of crescent rolls pressed together, brush with melted butter, then sprinkle with cinnamon & brown sugar. 
I am very liberal with the cinnamon & brown sugar :) Roll up & cut into 8-9 pieces & place in a well greased mini muffin pan. Bake at 375 for 10-11 min.
Don't they look yummy?? 

For the glaze, mix: 
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1-2T milk
2T melted butter
1/2 tsp orange extract
Drizzle on your cinnamon rolls, enjoy & wish that you had made a double batch!
  Photobucket

1 comment:

Lisa said...

How cute to make them into minis and that orange glaze sounds fantastic. Oh how I wish I could eat one of those right now. I have a sweet treat linky party going on at my blog and I'd love it if you'd come by and link your rolls up. http://sweet-as-sugar-cookies.blogspot.com/2011/12/sweets-for-saturday-50.html. It'll be open till Monday night.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin